Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Is the sun shining or is it cloudy and pouring?

© Lily Chang. All rights reserved.

I have had plenty of gray and dreary days in my life lately. Thankfully the weather where I live isn't cloudy or gray much of the time. I appreciate taking the time to stop and smell the roses, literally and figuratively. This life is plagued with so many difficulties and challenges, but so much beauty and wonder surrounds us, I think.

 
 © Lily Chang. All rights reserved.

I have been enjoying the last of the autumn foliage.
© Lily Chang. All rights reserved.

Or the last of the flowers for the year.

© Lily Chang. All rights reserved.

I could stare at the colorful foliage all day. And, how it changes from day to day. Isn't that so reflective of our lives, in some ways?

 
© Lily Chang. All rights reserved.




© Lily Chang. All rights reserved.



© Lily Chang. All rights reserved.




© Lily Chang. All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment