Sunday, November 10, 2013

Overwhelmed, overworked, underpaid, with a dose of a big headache, anyone?!

Alright, my original plan was to blog about something positive, something for which I am thankful. However, I have a splitting headache, which started early this morning. I have just put down two children to bed, who clearly are not sleeping. There are two other children who aren't doing what they're supposed to do. Two online classes I am teaching turned in assignments the day before yesterday, for which I have done zero grading. One of the classes has officially ended; so, I don't have much time to grade that assignment and work on final grades. I was insane enough to sign up for  NaNoWriMo four days into November; I have much catching up to do there. My refrigerator is empty of any cooked food. And, I just want to go to bed. Oh, and, I really don't want to take anything for my headache. I am in trouble.

My apologies for dumping. I'll return to more positive posting next time. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment