The sisters are so different, and yet there are plenty of redeeming qualities for each:
Elsa - (the older sister)
- understands that tremendous power comes with huge responsibility and always is mindful about not hurting others with that power.
- wants to protect her sister, even when the sacrifice (of protecting her sister) comes at a huge price.
- does not stop wanting to find out answers.
- loves others tremendously.
- finds the strength to live well, even though she has to be isolated for quite some time.
- does not become cold and hard through her difficult life circumstances and challenges.
- loves her sister loyally, continuously, and deeply, despite not being aware and not being informed about the forced (albeit protective) distance between them.
- does not stop believing in her sister and having a sustaining faith (in her sister and family).
- has not given up on love, real love.
- has the strength, courage, resolve to venture and battle the dangerous and the unknown for her sister.
- loves so genuinely, so deeply, without reservation, that she is willing to sacrifice her life.
- emanates a sort of innocence and naivety, yet is strong, bold, and loving in her own right.