Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The excitement of Christmas approaching

The girls will be out of school for a couple of weeks after this week. Am thinking about what activities we can do together as a family: doing crafts, drawing, going on outings, etc. I haven't finished Christmas shopping, yet!! But, I am not going to let that stress me out or dampen Christmas spirits. Just received our (photo) Christmas cards today; so, I am getting them ready to send out. Will be baking my annual cinnamon & sugar almonds shortly, which I give as Christmas gifts and end up making multiple batches, since they are in high and popular demand. I plan on making homemade caramel popcorn. Have purchased the needed groceries to make it and will do so by the weekend. Am pretty excited about Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment